Are you tired of navigating through a disorganized Photos app on your phone?
STOP THE OVERWHELM
Use better systems in your Small Business to save you time and lower your stress.
Running a Small Business can be hard but non stop emails, text messages and disconnected spreadsheets makes your life even more difficult.
There is a better way. Let me show you how to run your Small Business with easy-to-use software systems.
As a Small Business Owner, you need to be able to answer these 4 questions:
- WHAT TECH STACK SHOULD MY SMALL BUSINESS USE?
- Your Small Business should have a software stack which is designed to efficiently communicate and accomplish work.
- You need one place to see your Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service activities.
- Our recommended tech stack.
- WHEN DO I USE EACH TOOL AND HOW SHOULD I BEST USE IT?
- WHAT IS YOUR "WHY"?
- Why did you start your Small Business in the first place? You should be spending more time on doing the work you love and less time finding information, seeking updates, or closing loops.
- WHO CAN HELP ME WITH CREATING SOFTWARE SYSTEMS IN MY SMALL BUSINESS?
- That's me! :) Helping Small Business owners create better software systems so they are less stressed is my 'why.'
We are a Small Business which supports Small Businesses.
Chief Efficiency Officer
I used to commute two hours a day to a job I did not like, where I sat in pointless meetings, and lived out of an overflowing email inbox. I returned home tired and feeling like I was not making a difference.
Five years ago, I left to work remotely as an Efficiency Consultant to Fortune 500 companies at Leverage. We help teams streamline communication and workflows.
On the side, I help Small Businesses with their systems through this website, training courses, and coaching.
Helping my clients save time and find better ways to get their work done is my passion.
Chief Inefficiency Officer
I am a Golden Retriever who likes to go on walks and meander from one side of the sidewalk to the other to teach Andrew that not everything needs to be efficient.
I also like to lie down on the ground and be petted by every passing neighbour. I make sure to say hello to all of my fellow dog friends at every opportunity especially when Andrew needs to get home for a Zoom call with clients.
I also like chasing rabbits. They are my passion. One day, I will catch one.
Does your Small Business need a Client Relationship Management software system?
How to Get Started with Hubspot: the 5 Things You Need to Do
Small Business Systems Blog
Raise your hand if you've ever felt like your calendar is an endless abyss of back-to-back meetings...
Ah, the dreaded email overload! As a small business owner, you know the struggle of diving into an...